For adults who have not been confirmed, we have a 10-week class starting in September each year. To learn more and to sign up for this class, please contact us.
What is expected of you?
You are expected to attend all sessions and participate in class discussions.
Service is an important part of Christian life. We will discuss service project opportunities during class times.
- Attend all Religious Education sessions
- Participate in service projects
- Baptismal Certificate (if the Sacrament was not received at Blessed Sacrament Church)
- Choose a sponsor and attend all sponsor/candidate sessions
- Have a meeting with Father Bradley or Father Kelly. (This is the candidate’s responsibility to call the rectory for the appointment @ 482-3375. If your last name begins with A— K please make an appointment with Father Bradley; if you’re last name begins with L – Z please make an appointment with Father Slezak
- Attend a Confirmation Retreat
- Attend a Reconciliation Service
On a social note, after your Confirmation ceremony, Bishop Scharfenberger will proceed to our school gym where you may have pictures taken with him and enjoy a reception provided for you and your loved ones.
Sincerely in Christ,
Mrs. Kelly Hession
Coordinator of Faith Formation and Youth Ministry